PING G Black Dot Irons – (Steel)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Hit and hold more greens with G Irons. Revolutionary COR-Eye™ technology generates up to 1.25 mph faster ball speeds by creating a diving board effect for remarkable distance and forgiveness. Heat-treated Hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel materials increase material strength up to 40% and equip each iron with 5 additional yards of carry. Advanced perimeter weighting and a deeper CG combine to outfit PING® G Irons with accuracy and consistency.
- Black Dot irons feature a neutral lie angle to accommodate golfers with balanced turf interaction at impact
- COR-Eye™ Technology generates faster ball speeds from the simultaneous activation of the sole, face, and top rail
- Diving-board-like effect caused by COR-Eye™ creates up to 1.25 mph faster ball speed for added distance
- Faster ball speed is consistent across the face, delivering longer, straighter results, even on off-center hits
- Heat-treated Hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel increases material strength 40% for 5 additional yards of carry
- Weighting concentrated on the toe and hosel to increase MOI for greater accuracy and consistency
- Deeper Center of Gravity positioning ensures higher launching shots for added stopping power
- Aluminum cavity badge with shock dampening tape enhances feel and responsiveness
- Firmer, lightweight AWT 2.0 Steel Shafts promote a mid-trajectory ball flight
- Mirror-polish back finish adds style and quality
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16PNGMGSTLBLK4WIRN
|Model||Loft||Length||Bounce||Offset||Blade Width||Swing Weight|