PING G Crossover
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Experience next-generation performance with the G Crossover. An internal toe weight expands perimeter weighting and heightens MOI for hybrid-like performance, while a flatter Carpenter 455 face construction generates iron-like workability and distance control. The tiered internal sole distributes energy to the entire face for maximum bending and overall distance. Low/back CG placement promotes pinpoint precision with the PING® G Crossover.
- Category-redefining design combines the speed, distance and trajectory of a hybrid with the spin and accuracy of an iron
- Internal toe weight expands perimeter weighting and heightens Moment of Inertia for hybrid-like performance
- Flatter face design provides unprecedented workability and distance control for iron-like performance
- Alloy Carpenter 455 face construction ensures consistency, higher launching and longer shot results
- Tiered internal sole distributes energy to the entire face for maximum bending and overall distance
- Low/Back CG position heightens forgiveness and trajectory to allow for a soft landing on the green
- Alta 70 Graphite Shaft optimizes energy, momentum and inertia for long, straight shots
- PING Tour 90 Graphite Shaft promotes low to mid ball flight for penetrating trajectory
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 15PNGMGCRSSVRHYB
- SKU: 16655108