PING G400 Crossover
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Redefine your mid- to long-range play with the PING G400 Crossover. Designed to combine the precision, workability and control of irons with the ball speed and forgiveness of hybrids, the G400 Crossover features a thinner, hybrid-like sole for optimal turf interaction. A strong, flexible maraging steel face generates faster ball speeds and amplified launch. The forward CG placement and 20g tungsten toe weight maximize forgiveness and control.
- Designed to combine the precision, workability and control of irons with the ball speed and forgiveness of hybrids
- Strong, flexible maraging steel face unlocks faster ball speeds that launch shots further, higher and straighter
- Forward CG placement creates 45% less shot bend and 40% less spin for more control and shot predictability
- 20g Tungsten toe weight externally joined to the club head to heighten MOI and allow for greater forgiveness
- Thinner, hybrid-like sole design enables more consistent turf interaction and improved performance from any lie
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish creates 40% less friction for optimal launch and spin from wet conditions and rough
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in the head to optimize energy transfer
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip features a non-slip surface pattern for a soft, non-abrasive feel
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Brand : PING
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 18166ZZ,18170ZZ,18194YZ,18192ZZ
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400HYBRDCRHYB