PING G400 MAX Driver
Product(s) added to cart
Sorry, We encountered a problem
Product(s) added to cart for store pick up
guaranteed for delivery
by Dec 24. details.
Guaranteed Holiday Delivery
Let our no-worries policy put your shopping stress at ease this holiday! Purchase eligible items and choose the appropriate shipping option at checkout. Your order's arrival on or by Monday, December 24 is guaranteed - or it's FREE! See details below.
Legal Terms & Conditions
- For orders where delivery is not made or attempted by end of day on Monday, December 24, 2018, for the eligible item(s), we will credit your account in an amount equal to the purchase price of the item(s) in accordance with this offer
- Please note, credits are not automatically applied to your account and must be requested
- To request your credit, call Customer Service at 1-855-821-6911 starting Wednesday, December 26, 2018 thru 11:59 PM PT Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Please note that this promotion may be terminated or modified at any time without notice
- Delivery Methods are listed at checkout
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
- This program applies to:
- Eligible items indicated with the "Guaranteed Holiday Delivery" tag
- Delivery Methods: Orders received and cleared credit authorization before 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday, December 18, 2018, for Standard Shipping, before 11:59 PM PT on Wednesday, December 19, 2018, for Expedited Shipping, or before 9:00 AM PT on Thursday, December 20, 2018, for Express Shipping
- Orders shipped to a valid address in the contiguous United States
- Attempted delivery on or before Monday, December 24, 2018, satisfies this offer
- This program does NOT apply to:
- Customized items, special orders, gift cards, items on backorder or cancelled orders (e.g., out-of-stock merchandise)
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories and possessions
- Shipments to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- Orders where the required Delivery Method (as set forth above) was not selected at the time of checkout
- Orders delayed by shipping carriers, acts of war, terrorism, acts of nature, or other events beyond our control
- Previous purchases
- For any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-855-821-6911
Achieve distance through forgiveness with the PING G400 MAX Driver. Featuring a larger, 460cc club head compared to other G400 models, the G400 MAX utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce drag by 15% for speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to create a low/deep CG for forgiveness. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact to create powerful sound and distance.
SELECTING YOUR G400:
- G400 LST (Low Spin): Tungsten weight closer to the face reduces spin approximately 300 rpm. Lofts: 8.5°, 10° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 Standard: Multi-material design is aerodynamic for speed and tungsten weighted for extreme forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 MAX: Larger, oversized profile and 460cc head help golfers gain distance through forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 460cc
- G400 SFT (Straight Flight): More heel-side tungsten weight and a lighter swing weight help square the face. Lofts: 10.5°, 12° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- What does it do? It increases MOI and optimizes the CG location.
- How does it work? The ultra-thin crown and skirt produce 3 times more discretionary weight.
Tungsten Sole Weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to PING's highest levels ever.
- How does it work? The weight affords a combined MOI of over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf.
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in the head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
California Proposition 65
- Brand: PING
- Style: 19000X,19005Y,19011,19012V
Web ID: 17PNGMG400MXDRVRXDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|