PING G400 MAX Driver
Achieve distance through forgiveness with the PING G400 MAX Driver. Featuring a larger, 460cc club head compared to other G400 models, the G400 MAX utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce drag by 15% for speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to create a low/deep CG for forgiveness. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact to create powerful sound and distance.
SELECTING YOUR G400:
- G400 LST (Low Spin): Tungsten weight closer to the face reduces spin approximately 300 rpm. Lofts: 8.5°, 10° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 Standard: Multi-material design is aerodynamic for speed and tungsten weighted for extreme forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- G400 MAX: Larger, oversized profile and 460cc head help golfers gain distance through forgiveness. Lofts: 9°, 10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 460cc
- G400 SFT (Straight Flight): More heel-side tungsten weight and a lighter swing weight help square the face. Lofts: 10.5°, 12° (Adjustable +/- 1°) | Head Size: 445cc
- What does it do? It increases MOI and optimizes the CG location.
- How does it work? The ultra-thin crown and skirt produce 3 times more discretionary weight.
Tungsten Sole Weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to PING's highest levels ever.
- How does it work? The weight affords a combined MOI of over 9000 and the deepest CG location in golf.
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Brand : PING
- Style : 19000X,19005Y,19011,19012V,22553ZY
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 17PNGMG400MXDRVRXDRV
- SKU: 18795330
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|9°||9° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|
|10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable)||59° (Adjustable)||45.75"||206g||D3|