PING G410 Plus Driver
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Dial in your tee game with the PING G410 Plus Driver. Position the 16g tungsten weight in one of three unique positions – Draw, Neutral, Fade – to shift the Center of Gravity location for up to 10 yards of flight path correction. Internal Dragonfly Technology saves weight from the Ti 811 ultra-thin crown and redistributes it strategically within the head to further optimize CG location, distance and forgiveness. A high-strength, forged T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area to create maximum flexing for higher ball speeds and distance across the entire face.
PING G410 Drivers – Selecting Your Model:
Adjustable, Custom Center of Gravity Locations:
What Does It Do? Three weight positions shift the Center of Gravity location to influence shot direction. Each setting (Draw, Neutral, Fade) represents 10 yards of correction (20 yards between Draw and Fade)
How Does It Do That? By positioning the movable, 16g tungsten weight (8% of the head weight) to one of the three locations on the extreme boundary of the skirt, the CG location shifts 1/10” to have the desired affect (fade, draw and neutral) on ball flight without sacrificing MOI (1% higher in the neutral position than G400 std. model). Like all PING drivers, the low/back CG delivers more distance and forgiveness
Internal Dragonfly Technology:
What Does It Do? Contributes to higher MOI for more distance and forgiveness
How Does It Do That? Weight savings from the TI 811 ultra-thin crown (.017”, thickness of 3 dollar bills) are redistributed within the head to optimize CG location
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Forged, high-strength T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area for high ball speeds and distance
- More efficient crown Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow around head
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Brand : PING
- Style : 20894Y,20942Z,20937Z,20940,20900ZY,20953ZY,20910ZY,20898Z,20941Z,20901ZY,20903YZ
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410DRVRXXXDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Size||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|G410 Plus 9°||9° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58.5°||45.75"||455cc||206g||D3|
|G410 Plus 10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58.5°||45.75"||455cc||206g||D3|
|G410 Plus 12°||12° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58.5°||45.75"||455cc||206g||D3|