PING G410 SFT Driver
Eliminate dreaded left-to-right ball flight from the tee with the PING G410 SFT Driver. A 16g tungsten fixed weight positions mass more heel-side to help golfers square the face at impact. Internal Dragonfly Technology saves weight from the Ti 811 ultra-thin crown and redistributes it strategically within the head to further optimize CG location, distance and forgiveness. A high-strength, forged T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area to create maximum flexing for higher ball speeds and distance across the entire face.
PING G410 Drivers – Selecting Your Model:
What Does It Do? Provides fade correction for golfers struggling with undesirable left-to-right ball flight (RH Golfers).
How Does It Do That? Stationary 16g tungsten weight positions mass 50% more heel-side (compared to G400 SFT) and lighter swingweight (D1) help square the face to create right-to-left shot bend (RH Golfers).
Internal Dragonfly Technology:
What Does It Do? Contributes to higher MOI for more distance and forgiveness
How Does It Do That? Weight savings from the TI 811 ultra-thin crown (.017”, thickness of 3 dollar bills) are redistributed within the head to optimize CG location
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Forged, high-strength T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area for high ball speeds and distance
- More efficient crown Turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow around head
- 8-Lobe Trajectory Tuning Hosel allows golfers to fine tune loft (+/- 1.5°) and lie angle specifications
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features the look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover for club protection between uses
- Style : 20920Y,20919YZ,20954Z,20955Z,20925
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : PING
- Web ID: 18PNGMG410DRVRSFTDRV
|Model||Loft||Lie||Length||Head Size||Head Weight||Swing Weight|
|G410 SFT 10.5°||10.5° (Adjustable +/- 1.5°)||58.5°||45.75"||455cc||204g||D1|