PING Glide 3.0 Wedge – (Graphite)
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Save shots in the scoring zone with the Glide 3.0 Wedge. The tour-proven wedge is designed with a rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, enhanced feel and incredible control. Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves optimize ball interaction at impact for improved spin and trajectory control. Multiple bounce angle offerings allow golfers to select the perfect configuration to match typical divot depth and playing conditions for personalized results. The HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and creates a classic look while further enhancing turf interaction.
- Tour-proven wedge designed with rounded head profile, tapered hosel and more offset to create higher spin, improved feel and control
- Soft, 431 Stainless Steel construction creates clean look at address and enhances ball capture
- Rounded, higher MOI head contains an elastomer insert to deliver greater accuracy and a softer impact experience
- Loft-specific Precision Milled Grooves enhances interaction with the ball at impact to create improved spin and trajectory control
- Lower lofted wedges (46° - 52°) feature a 20° sidewall for optimal full-shot performance
- Higher lofted wedges (54° - 60°) feature a 28° sidewall and tighter radius for more ball compression and spin
- Multiple Bounce Angles allow golfers to fit wedges to typical divot depth and playing conditions
- Thin Sole (TS) is suited for a shallow angle of attach and shallow divots
- Standard Sole (SS) is suited for moderate attack angles and moderate divots
- Wide Sole (WS) is suited for steep angles of attack and deeper divots
- Eye2 is versatile from all conditions, especially from the bunkers
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 club head finish repels water and lowers the friction between the turf and club for more control
- Thin, tapered hosel design glides through the sand and high grass better for improved performance
- Lightweight Dylawedge grip features a softer and longer shaft tapering for more control when gripping down
- Shaft: ALTA CB Red Graphite Shaft
- Grip: PING Dylawedge Grip
- Brand : PING
- Style : GLDE3.0GRPHCHRM
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19PNGMGLD30GRPHTCWDG
|54°||54°||64.3°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 14° (WS)||D3|
|56°||56°||64.3°||35.25"||12° (SS) | 14° (WS)||D3|
|58°||58°||64.5°||35"||10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 6° (TS)||D4|
|60°||60°||64.5°||35"||10° (SS) | 14° (WS) | 6° (TS)||D4|