Powerline PHYP200X 45 Hyper Extension
Relieve lower back pain while improving flexibility and circulation with the Powerline ® PHYP200X 45-degree Hyper Extension. This hyper extension machine is set at exactly 45° for optimal conditioning. The midsection padding is fully adjustable to give you a customized fit. Improve the health of your lower back and abdominals with the Powerline ® PHYP200X 45-degree hyper extension.
- Combination of an inverted back extension and oblique flexor
- Set at an exact 45° angle for ideal conditioning
- Relieves lower back pain
- Improves flexibility and circulation
- Adds strength to back and abdominal muscles
- Double stitched pads provide comfort and durability
- Oversized 8” foam rollers keep your lower body securely in place
- 4”-thick midsection pads are fully adjustable
- Dimensions: 42" length x 26" width x 33" height
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 10-year frame, 1-year other parts (in home)
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 800-556-3113.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Powerline
- Web ID: 16PWLUPWRLNPHYP20WGH
- SKU: 13062606
Ready for the Course: How to Buy the Best Golf Driver
Whenever you step up to the tee, your driver needs to provide distance, trajectory and control. Learn what to look for in a driver to deliver a strong opening shot.
Learn About Fairway Woods
Need to add some distance to your game? Fairway woods can be the right addition to your bag.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.
How to Remove and Install Quick-Release Wheels
Get back on your ride with these tips from our bike pro services tech on how to remove and put on a quick-release bike tire.
Soccer Ball Size Breakdown
Find out what size soccer ball you need. Our Pro Tips guide includes a breakdown for soccer ball size by age, skill level and league.
Couch Workout: Eight Exercises to Do on the Couch
Find out how to get fit at home with the best couch workouts and fitness tips for at-home workouts.