Powertec Levergym Squat/Calf Machine
- The Levergym Squat/Calf machine is designed to maximize your squat and calf training
- With the Safety of our Lever Arm and a footplate with the optimal angle, all of the stress and pressure is taken off the lower back and knees
- The resistance is focused on the thighs, glutes and hamstrings or calves
- Takes your glute and leg training to the next level
- Accessories Available: No
- Isolateral Function: No
- Starting Weight (Unloaded): 30 lbs.
- Max Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 58" x 55" x 61.6" (inches)
- Product Weight: 198.0 lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 197 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : L-SC19
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Powertec
- Web ID: 22POWASQTCLFXXXXXGMU
- SKU: 23760990
How to Spot the Barbell Squat
Help out your fellow lifters in the gym by learning how to spot the barbell squat with these Pro Tips.
Top Five Things That Influence the Price of Ellipticals
Simplify your shopping and understand what determines the cost of this popular home gym machine with this Pro Tips guide.
How To Buy A Squash Racquet
Learn about weight, grip and stiffness considerations to find the squash racket that’s right for your playing style.
How to Choose Compression Gear this Football Season
These garments aren’t just for looks and style. Keep yourself calm, cool and protected this season by adding compression apparel to your list of gridiron gear.