Powertec Workbench Multipress
- Flat, incline, decline adjustable bench design
- Expandable with accessories
- True weight lifted on leverarms
FEATURES & DESIGN:
- The use of lever arms creates the smoothest motion in any weight training machine and is the closest thing to free weights. The Lever arms have built-in safety stops that allow users to train to exhaustion without the use of a spotter. When finished, you simply set the weight down. This security provides the opportunity to achieve maximum muscle growth in the comfort of your own home
- The Workbench's new design provides additional stability and allows users to adjust the seating area and Back Rest Pads at different settings with ease thanks to its unique Ball Bearing Driven Carriage. (The bench has 9 horizontal positions, and 9 vertical positions, including decline, flat, and 7 incline positions
- The bench includes the front tube adaptor that accepts all modular Powertec Workbench Attachments
- The arms on the lever gym equate to 20 lbs. lifted. (10 lbs. each arm). The weight reduction due to the leverage is 20% of the total load plus the weight of the arms. For example - with 200 lbs. added to the Leverarms, you would minus 20% for the Leverarm weight distribution (160 lbs.) plus the weight of the arms (20lbs.). Therefore, 200 lbs. of weight would equate to a total 180 lbs. of perceived weight lifted
- Accessories Available: Yes
- Isolateral Function: Yes
- Starting Weight (Unloaded): 30 lbs.
- Max Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (250 lbs each side) with up to a 200 lbs. user on bench. (over 200 lbs will need to subtract weight from max weight capacity of arms)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 77.8" x 55.6" x 41.3" (inches)
- Product Weight: 188.0 lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 188 lbs.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : WB-MP20
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Powertec
- Web ID: 22POWAMLTPRSSWSRMGMU
- SKU: 23760974