Prince Tour 100 Tennis Racquet
Achieve longer, faster strokes when you play with the Prince® Tour 100 Tennis Racquet. Carefully engineered for control and precision, the racquet brings together TeXtreme® laminates and Tawron® Filaments for enhanced performance and greater stability on the court.
Construction and Benefits
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow woven laminates for a 20% lighter composite
- TeXtreme® is located in shaft and lower hoop for 25% less frame twisting and greater control
- Twaron® Filaments dampen vibrations
- Head Size: 100 sq. in./ 645 sq. cm
- Weight: 10.2 oz/ 290 g
- Balance: 12.8 in/ 32.5 cm
- Length: 27 in.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : PR19TOUR101
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Prince
- Web ID: 19PRCMPRNCTR100XXPRQ
Buying a Tennis Racquet
Get ready to dominate every point, set and match by learning what features to consider when choosing a tennis racquet.
Choosing String for Your Tennis Racquet
Learn how material, style and tension can affect your racquet’s performance.
The Pro Tips Tennis Checklist
Make sure you’re prepared with all the right tennis gear to hit the court and ace your season.
Tennis 101: How to Grip a Forehand
In order to execute a successful forehand, you’ll first need to learn how to properly grip your racquet.
Table Tennis Rules to Know
Are you new to table tennis? Discover our Pro Tips guide on table tennis scoring, terms to know, plus its rules and regulations.
How to Choose a Table Tennis Table
Find the best table tennis table for your needs with this Pro Tips buying guide.