Connelly Wake Series Team Wakeboard Rope Package
Hold on tight while you ride the waves with the Connelly® Wake Series Team Wakeboard Rope. With 65 feet of line that’s sure to deliver an awesome ride, without the stretch, this rope and grip system keeps your season wet and wild! Molded grips and endcaps offer rider protection, security and comfort that translate into performance. Remove one or two five-foot sections for beginner's fun on the open water.
- Rope length: 65'
- AWSA approved
- 15” molded EVA square grip allows for a secure hold while you ride the waves
- EVA cushioning delivers superior comfort for the ultimate performance
- Molded endcaps keep you safe while you hold tight
- Poly-E 3/8” three section mainline eliminates unwanted stretch
- Two, 5’ removable sections shorten the line for beginners
- Model # 84215266
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Connelly
- Web ID: 16CNYA65FTTMWKPCKWSR
- SKU: 21860934
Basketball 101: Inbound Pass
Being able to successfully complete an inbound pass can help set your team up for a rewarding offensive series.
Partner Workout: Five Exercises to Do With a Partner
Grab a buddy and take on this high-intensity partner series!
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
How to Choose a Jump Rope
Jump into your fitness routine with these tips on how to find the best jump rope for you.
Baseball Pitching Tips: The Four-Seam and Two-Seam Fastball
As a kid, you dream of throwing a fastball just like the pros. We break it down so you can add the heat to your pitching arsenal.
20-Minute HIIT Workout
Grab a mat, a jump rope and go! Tackle cardio and strength with this quick, effective circuit.