Puma TEAMFINAL 21.1 FIFA Quality Pro Ball
- Certified FIFA Quality Pro, this model is a high-performance construction that offers excellent form retention, durability, and rebound consistency
- 18 panel construction, PU outer material, and POE inner foam provides improved aerodynamics
- Flight enhanced with Puma air lock valve and perimeter balance technology
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : PUMA
- Web ID: 21PUMAFNL211FFQLPSCB
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Basketball 101: Common Defensive Strategies
Man-to-Man. 2-3. 1-3-1. Full-court press. There are a variety of defensive strategies available for teams to implement on the court. Learn the most common defensive schemes with help from these Pro Tips.
What is a Weighted Basketball?
Find out more about this piece of quality training equipment and ways to use it with these basketball Pro Tips.
Pro Tips Basketball Coach's Guide to Pre-Game Motivation
Leave the locker room on a high note and get your team ready to take on the competition with these tips.
The Difference Between a Slam, Wall and Medicine Ball
Discover the differences between these three types of weighted workout accessories.
Softball Pitch Types: The Drop Ball
When you’re in need of a ground ball out, the drop ball pitch can help things fall into place.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.