Quest 5-in-1 Kayak Carrier
Product DescriptionThe Quest 5-in-1 Kayak Carrier can carry a single recreational or touring kayak on it's side, vertically stack two kayaks, carry a canoe or large sit-on-top kayak, and transport any size stand-up paddleboard. Featuring a pair of quick-release fold-down frames with removable 2-boat modules for transporting wide loads. Each set of carriers are built with corrosion resistant coated steel, thick over-sized padding and heavy duty molded parts.
The universal mounting system fits a large cross section of aftermarket load bars (round, square and oval) as well as most factory systems. Also includes two lengths of mounting bolts to achieve the best rack installation. Comes with cam style load straps, bow & stern safety tie-downs and stand-up paddleboard foam pads.
- Quick release fold-down frames for low clearance
- Universal mounting adapters fit most load bar designs
- MultiRack extension modules to carry stand-up paddleboards & canoes
- Stand-up Paddleboards insert pads to cushion and provide hull protection during transport
- Two lengths of mounting bolts for improved bar fit
- Includes 11' load straps and tie-downs for two boats
- Style : PAD00260
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Quest
- Web ID: 22QUEU5N1KYKCRRRXPSR
- SKU: 22809105
- Weight: 21.2 lb.
- Packed Dimensions: 19.5” x 12” x 11”
- Maximum Load Per Boat: 75lb.
- Foam: EVA
- Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
- Bases: Nylon and Plastic
- Straps: Polyester and Nylon
- Cam Buckles: Zinc
- Bow and Stern Lines: Nylon Ropes
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.
Baseball Infielder Tips: Fielding a Slow Ground Ball with Your Glove
Making the play on a “slow-roller” progression part 1.
Quarterback Tips: Dropback Sequence for Short and Long-Developing Plays
Learn to differentiate the plays needed for a 3-step drop and a 5-step drop.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
5 Tips for Buying Kids Soccer Cleats
Our soccer experts have a few pointers for finding the right youth soccer footwear for your budding athlete.