Quest Flathead Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- 10'10" Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Carry Weight: 26.7 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Includes Board Leash, Removable Tracking Fin, Collapsible Paddle, 12V Electric Pump, Repair Kit, and Back Pack Carry Bag with purchase
- Precision shaped for ultimate steadiness, tracking, and stability
- Large traction EVA foam area for improved grip and comfort
- Multiple fins for enhanced tracking
- Freshwater and saltwater compatible PVC
- Center grab handle for easy maneuvering
- Multiple D-Rings for gear tie-down
- Drop-stitch material allows for high-pressure inflation and optimal rigidity
Included with Packaging
- Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
- Board Leash
- Removable Tracking Fin
- Collapsible paddle
- 12V Electric Pump
- Repair Kit
- Back Pack Carry Bag
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Product Category : Boards
- Style : PAD00295
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Quest
- Web ID: 23QUEUQSTFLTHDNFLPSS
- SKU: 24024311
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
How To Buy The Right Paddle
Pad your knowledge with this Pro Tips guide to finding the right size paddle for your kayak, canoe or stand up paddleboard.
How to Choose a Stand Up Paddleboard
Whether you’re looking for a full-body workout or a relaxing day on the water, be sure to know what to look for when buying a paddleboard.
Personal Flotation Device Options for Stand Up Paddleboarders
Safety should always be a top priority when heading out on the water. Discover what type of personal flotation device you should wear.
How to Stand on a Paddleboard
Learn how to stand on a paddleboard and keep your balance with these beginner tips from a SUP instructor.
How to Choose the Right Swim Paddle
Swimming hand paddles can help you develop strength and improve your stroke technique. Learn how to choose the right swim paddle for you with this Pro Tips guide.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.