Quest Silvermine Kayak
- Length: 12’
- Width: 30”
- Carry Weight: 65 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- - Raised Padded Seat for reduced strain on lower back
- - Adjustable Foot Pegs for a custom fit
- - Side knee pads provide additional comfort
- - Open Tank well fits 5-gallon bucket for easy storage
- - Fish from your kayak with molded rod holders
- - Dry Storage hatch keeps items secure
- - Action Camera Mount Area
- - Molded-In Cup Holder and Storage Tray
- - Unique Hull Cuts provide straight tracking and crisp maneuverability
- - Carry Handles for easy transport
Handle + Haul
- Style : 2480610
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Quest
- Web ID: 22QUEUSLVRMNXXXXXPSK
- SKU: 22880860
|Carry Weight||65 lbs|
|Dimensions||12' L x 30" W|
|Max Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
|Recommended Use||Fishing & recreation|
|Seat Style||One person sit-inside|
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
How to Carry a Kayak
Whether on your own or with a friend, learn how to safely carry your kayak to and from the water.
How to Launch a Kayak
When you’re ready for a day of kayaking, you want the smoothest entry into the water. These beginner tips can help to make launching your kayak a breeze.
How to Steer a Kayak
Directing your kayak using a paddle is a fundamental skill. Explore the great outdoors with these beginner kayaking tips.
Kayak Hand and Paddle Signals
Learn five key kayak paddle and hand signals to help you communicate with your fellow kayakers out on the water.
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.