Randy Myers Golf Stretching Pole
- Increases range of motion
- Increases distance/speed
- Promotes balance
- 48" to 80"
- Increases range of motion and helps prevent injury
- Helps create centrifugal swing
- Decreases hand pressure
- Increases distance and club head speed
- Promotes balance and helps center your body during swing
- Improves address position
- Length expandable from 48” to 80” to fit golfers of all sizes
- Conforms with rule 14-3 (can be used during play)
- Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : RMGSP-SMR
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Randy Myers
- Web ID: 21XEGUSTRTCHNGPLSTRN
- SKU: 22704260
Five Pre-Run Stretches
Before you hit the pavement running, take the time to warm up with these five dynamic stretching exercises.
Soccer Goalkeeper Tips: How to Make a Diving Save
Learn how to stretch out and make a diving save to help preserve the match with these Pro Tips.
How to Choose Kids Fishing Poles
Choosing the best fishing rods for your kids can help you catch some family fun.
Golf Rangefinders vs. Golf GPS
Golf rangefinders and GPS units might just be your secret weapon on the course.
Best Golf Bags
Ready to upgrade your golf bag? Check out our list of top-rated stand bags and cart bags.