Rapala Electric Fillet Knife & Fork
- High-Speed Filleting with Electric Wall-Powering to Replace Outdated Fillet Knife
- Cool Handle During Long Use
- Quiet Motor Allows Silent Room with Power Turned on
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Blade Material
- High-speed filleting with electric wall-powering to replace outdated fillet knife
- Advanced airflow design cools handle for long use
- Quiet motor allows silent room with power turned on
- High-quality stainless steel blade material
- High-quality stainless steel pronged fillet fork
- 7-1/2 in. reciprocating blades
- 7 ft. cord length
- 110V power cord
- Style: REF-AC
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Rapala
- Web ID: 16RAPULCFLLTKNFFRFAC
- SKU: 14558758
Electric Bike Buying Guide
Discover the electric bike, or eBike, that fits your everyday life with the help of our buying guide.
Best Coolers of the Year
Learn more about the best coolers of the year with the top picks for hard coolers, soft coolers and electric coolers from ProTips.
How to Choose a Snow Sled
Snow sleds come in various shapes, sizes and materials. Knowing what to look for when buying a sled can help kick off your fun-filled season in the snow.
Tips for Setting up the Inside of Your Tent
It's what's on the inside that counts. Follow these Pro Tips to give your camping tent's interior a functional layout filled with comfort and accessibility.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Arm Speed Knee Drill
Put focus on your upper body with this helpful softball pitching drill for improved arm speed and wrist snap.
The Year's Best Bass Lures
Fill your tackle box with top-notch baits from this Pro Tips collection of the year’s best.
Tips for Filling a Portable Basketball Hoop
Your basketball hoop needs a solid foundation. Find out what you need to fill your hoop’s base.