Rawlings 12.5'' Premium Series First Base Mitt
Pairing pro-style patterns and web designs alongside forgiving oiled full-grain leather, the 2020 Rawlings® Premium Series Gloves are perfect for first-time and recreational players to deliver the comfort and performance needed to thrive on the diamond. Outfitted with a deeper pocket and a Single Post Web, this 12.5’’ model is designated for first basemen to make tough grabs along the baseline and scoop up grounders or errant throws with consistency.
- Full-Grain Leather: Oiled shell material provides a soft, yet durable exterior that’s easier to close
- Pro Style Patterns: Inspired designs have been optimized for all field positions
- ZERO SHOCK Palm Pad diminishes the sting of catches on the heel
- Padded finger back linings deliver a cushioned feel for long-lasting play
- Boa hand openings boast a softer entry while maintaining consistent durability
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : DICD125BWFBLZ
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Rawlings
- Web ID: 19RAWAPRMM125BK1BBGL
|Web||Single Post Web|
12 Beginner Yoga Poses
New to the studio? Learn what to expect at your first yoga class with this Pro Tips guide.
How to Choose a First Baseman's Mitt
First basemen see a lot of action in the diamond, so they need a glove that will help them make plays and defeat the competition. Find out what to look for when picking the best first baseman’s mitt for you.
Baseball Infielder Tips: What to do with a Runner on First Base
Prevent the steal, get the out and own first base.
Baseball Hitting Tips: How to Properly Run to First Base
Having the right form when running from the batter’s box to 1st first base could make the difference between an out or safe calla runner on the base paths.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
Basketball Drills: The Rip Series
Work on beating the defender off the dribble with this high-octane drill.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.