Reebok The Answer DMX Basketball Shoes
- Product shown in Men's and Women's sizes
- Example: M7.5/W9.0 = Men's size 7.5, Women's size 9.0
- Allen Iverson's second signature shoe from the 1997-1998 season
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Lace closure
- Iconic I3 jewel logo on lateral
- DMX Moving Air Technology delivers adaptive cushioning and support where you need it most
Durability & Traction:
- Ice outsole with metallic fleck delivers on-court traction
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Reebok
- Web ID: 22RBKATHNSWRDMXGBMNS
Tips for Buying Basketball Shoes
Whether you’re a team player or a collector, these Pro Tips will help guide your decision.
How to Clean Your Basketball Shoes
As a basketball player, you know how important your shoes are. Discover what you can do to help increase the longevity of your pair with these tips.
Finding The Right Walking Shoes
The foot mechanics of walking are different from running or aerobics—and you need a walking shoe that supports your step. Think about these factors when making your selection.
The Benefits of Cushioned Running Shoes
Before you start your next mile, here’s everything you need to know about cushioned running shoes, and a few top picks, too.
Basketball Passing: The Outlet Pass
After grabbing a defensive rebound, use the outlet pass to set up your team’s offense.
Basketball 101: Know the Court
To know the game, you need to understand the court. Pro Tips is here to guide you across the hardwood.