Repel Tick Defense Aerosol
Repel Tick Defense Aerosol will keep you protected during your time in the outdoors. With up to 10 hours resistance and a light, unscented feel, this aerosol is a necessity for any trip.
- Repels ticks and mosquitoes for up to 10 hours
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue, and Chikungunya Viruses
- Works on clothing and skin
- Will not damage cotton, wool, nylon, acetate, or spandex
- Light feel, strong protection
- Repels deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease
- Formulated with picaridin
- Size: 6.5 oz
- Brand: Repel®
- Style : HG-94138
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Repel
- Web ID: 19REPURPLTCKDFNSRODR
- SKU: 16017958
Basketball Defense: Boxing Out
Help your team win the rebounding battle by working on how to properly box out.
Softball Defense: Exchange to Throw
Working on ground-ball fielding mechanics can help you make the throw to a teammate for a routine out.
Basketball Defense: Stance and Slides
By working on these defensive moves, you can keep a ball handler from reaching the open court or the basket.
The Fundamentals of Off-Ball Defense
A strong defense should do more than guard the ball handler on the basketball court. You can limit an offense by guarding players without the ball.
Understanding Spinning Reels
Spinning reels can be a great introduction to fishing for amateur anglers. Learn the components to this foundational open-face reel.
Women's Lacrosse Defense: The Basics of Checking
Controlled checking is vital to avoid a foul and can be valuable for gaining possession of the ball.
Volleyball Defense: How to Read a Hitter When Blocking
By knowing what to look for in your opponent’s body language, you can improve your chances of making a block on the volleyball court.