Riddell Youth Painted Revolution Speed Custom Football Helmet
Usually ships in 3 weeks.
Standard Ground Service Available
Join the revolution - The Riddell® Painted Revolution Speed Custom Helmet is perfect for the youth football player seeking ultimate protection and durability. Featuring an ABS painted shell, the Riddell® Youth Revolution Speed Custom Helmet will help your little star break tackles and grab passes with confidence. Customizable options let players and teams show off their school colors.
- Helmet Size
- Painted Shell Color
- Facemask Design
- Facemask Color
- Aggressive shell profile with oversized vent holes for more air circulation
- Moisture-resistant, anti-bacterial removable overliner offers long-lasting wear
- High-impact ABS painted shell for superior player safety, durability and style
- Inflatable S-pads on the back, neck and side
- "No rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid hook-up soft cup chin strap
- Push-in valve retainers and plugs
- Built in T-nut wrench
- Pump required to inflate pads inside the helmet (pump sold separately)
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
- Model: RDSPEED-P
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays. The painted helmet comes in matte or metallic colors. A matte helmet features a dull, flat finish with no shine. A metallic helmet features a shiny, glossy finish.
- The following colors come in metallic: Vegas Gold and Bright Silver
- The following colors come in matte: Black, Navy, Forest Green, Royal, Scarlet, White
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
RIDDELL PAINTED SPEED YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- S: Hat Size - up to 6-1/2"; Circumference - up to 20-3/8"
- M: Hat Size - 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference - 20-3/8" - 22"
- L: Hat Size - 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference - 22" - 23-1/2"
- XL: Hat Size - 7-1/2" and up; Circumference - 23-1/2" and up
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size. Due to varying head sizes, the chart above is ONLY a recommendation
CHECKING FOR A PROPER FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- If the helmet slides easily over the forehead, inflate liners or try a smaller helmet
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Football Helmet Warning
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-681-1717.
- Brand : Riddell
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16RIDYCSTMSPDPNTDFTA
- SKU: 15151643