Riddell Youth SpeedFlex Painted Custom Football Helmet
Usually ships in 3 weeks.
Standard Ground Service Available
Let your young football star personalize his style and protection on the field with the Riddell® SpeedFlex Custom Helmet. Patented Side Impact Protection (PSIP™) minimizes energy on impact to the mandible region, while the innovative Flex System throughout also helps reduce impact force to a player's head. The SpeedFlex Youth Painted Football Helmet also features a stainless steel facemask and matte/metallic options.
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Patented Side Impact Protection (PSIP™) minimizes force of side impacts to the mandible region
- Flex System with hinge clips integrated throughout the shell, facemask and facemask attachment system reduces impact force
- Composite Energy Management padding system helps absorb impact and allows the pads to retain their position and durability
- Tru-Curve Liner System offers improved comfort and fit by conforming to a player's head and the contours of the helmet's shell
- Occipital Lock inflatable liner cradles the occipital lobe upon impact to increase player safety
- Non-removable Ratchet-Loc™ chin strap attachment system allows for easy adjustments in the heat of play
- Quick Release™ system cuts disengages the facemask from the helmet with the press of a button
- High-strength, stainless Steel HS4 Facemask is thinner and lighter than traditional models to improve athlete sight lines
- Inflatable Custom Fit FlexLiner conforms to various head sizes for a secure and comfortable fit
- Quick Change Liner Attachment System offers removable padding with screw-in caps
- For a secure fit, inflation may be required (pump not included)
- Glycerin recommended for use on all valves
- Certified to meet the NOCSAE® standard
- Assembled in the USA
- Manufacturer's Shell Warranty: 3 years
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays. The painted helmet comes in matte or metallic colors. A matte helmet features a dull, flat finish with no shine. A metallic helmet features a shiny, glossy finish.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection
- To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head
- Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows.
- Record measurement and refer to chart below
- If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
- Due to varying head sizes, the chart below is ONLY a recommendation
- S: Hat Size = up to 6-1/2"; Circumference = up to 20-3/8"
- M: Hat Size = 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference = 20-3/8" - 22"
- L: Hat Size = 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference = 22" - 23-1/2"
- XL: Hat Size = 7-1/2" and up; Circumference = 23-1/2" and up
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- If the helmet slides easily over the forehead, inflate liners or try a smaller helmet
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
RIDDELL SPEEDFLEX YOUTH HELMET SIZE CHART:
CHECKING FOR A PROPER FIT:
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
Football Helmet Warning<
- Brand : Riddell
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : SPEEDFLEX-P
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 16RIDYSPDFLXCSTMPFTA
- SKU: 16036505