Rightline Gear Foam Block Kayak Carrier
- V-shaped top on blocks
- Rubber guards
- Dual lock straps
- Capacity: 1 Kayak
- Block dimensions: 14.75” x 4.0” x 3.75”
- Easily attaches to vehicles WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
- Easily attach the carrier’s straps to a vehicle’s roof rack
- Can use the car clips to attach the carrier’s straps to a vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Does not require straps to run through the inside of the vehicle
- Dual lock straps secure foam blocks to the rack or roof for ultimate security
- Dual lock straps also help secure the kayak to the foam blocks for stability
- Foam blocks feature a v-shaped top for securely cradling the kayak
- Foam blocks fit aero, square or round cross bars
- Rubber guards protect your vehicle and kayak from the metal cam buckles on the straps
- Includes 2 foam blocks, 2 dual lock straps, 4 car clips, 2 kayak end straps, mesh carry bag and set up guide
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 100K10
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Rightline Gear
- Web ID: 20RGEAFMBLCKKYKCRPSR
- SKU: 21071194
How to Pack Your Fishing Kayak
Discover the essential gear needed and how to outfit your kayak for a successful fishing trip.
Baseball Coach Gear Checklist / Baseball Checklist: Gear & Apparel
The gear and equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming baseball season.
Kayak Paddling Basics
Are you going kayaking for the first time? Learn how to hold your paddle and execute basic paddle strokes with these tips.
Kayak Balancing Techniques
Fewer things can spoil your fun on a kayak excursion like ending up in the water. Here are some basic balancing tips to keep in mind next time you’re kayaking.
Softball Coach Gear Checklist
Make sure you have all the equipment you’ll need before coaching the upcoming softball season.
Soccer Camp Gear Checklist
What to pack for a soccer camp, whether it's a sleep-away or day camp, so you can train and perform at your absolute best.
The Umpire Gear Checklist
In order to be an effective umpire, you’ll need both protection and the right tools for the job.