Ringside Traditional Punch Mitts
With the Ringside® Traditional Punch Mitts, you can develop all the necessary skills needed in a real fight. These impact-resistant punch mitts feature a layer of foam padding that effectively absorbs force and retains the gloves shape. The hook and loop wrist strap secures your mitts, while the hand compartment protects your fingers to reduce impact on joints. Improve your accuracy, coordination and reflexes with the Traditional Punch Mitts.
- Traditional punch mitts used to develop accuracy, timing, coordination and reflexes
- Made of leather and impact-resistant foam padding for maximum absorption and durability
- Absorbs force from your partner and assists in keeping the padding’s original shape
- Features an extra soft hand compartment to protect and keep hands comfortable
- Prevents the risk of jammed fingers and reduces the impact on your joints
- Secures gloves and allows you to easily slip gloves on and off with hook and loop wrist strap
- Mitt Dimensions: 11” L x 7.5” W x 3” H
- Warranty: 120 days
- Model: PM
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-877-426-9464.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Ringside
- Web ID: 16RNGARSBXNGPNCHMTHR
- SKU: 15114462
How to Choose a First Baseman's Mitt
First basemen see a lot of action in the diamond, so they need a glove that will help them make plays and defeat the competition. Find out what to look for when picking the best first baseman’s mitt for you.
How to Choose a Softball Catchers Mitt
Catcher’s mitts come with a wide range of options so you can fully customize your equipment for success. Learn more about this essential tool to dominate behind the plate.
How to Choose a Baseball Catcher's Mitt
A proper mitt is essential to any catcher’s arsenal and can make the difference in finishing on top during a nail-biter game.
A Complete Flag Football Checklist
Growing in popularity across the country, flag football leagues bring all the speed and excitement of the traditional game without the contact.
How to Break in a Baseball Glove
Learn the techniques to properly break in your glove this season and have your mitt game-ready in no time.
The Difference Between Fastpitch and Slow Pitch Softball Gloves
Faster pitching and a slightly smaller ball impacts the game in a plethora of ways, including what sort of glove or mitt you might need.
Basketball Passing: The Push Pass
Learning to effectively perform this pass with either hand can help neutralize a guarding defense.