Rocky Men's AlphaForce 6” Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Keep yourself safe and dry when working in hazardous outdoor conditions with the Rocky® Men’s AlphaForce work boots. These mid-cut work boots feature a Rocky® waterproof membrane for lasting dryness, a non-slip, non-marking RigiTrac rubber outsole for a firm grip and trustworthy composite toes and electrical hazard protection.
- Rocky® waterproof system keeps feet dry
- Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed hug the feet for comfort and support
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking RigiTrac EVA outsoles provide traction
- Premium leather and 1000 denier nylon upper offer foot flexibility
- Non-metallic stabilizer reinforces fit around feet
- PU cushioned insole is thicker in heel area to help absorb impact
- Nail-free construction, when dry, helps insulate from the ground to retard conduction and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards
- Composite toe protects feet from static pressure and meets ASTM F2413-05 I75/C75 standards
- Height: 6''
- Weight: 5.2 lbs per pair (based on a size 10)
- Brand : Rocky
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : FQ0006167
- Web ID: 15RKYM6LPHFRCCMPTFBO