Rocky Men's AlphaForce 8'' Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots
Quickly zip into the Rocky® Men’s AlphaForce 8'' work boots for speedy comfort and safety when working hazardous conditions. These zip-up work boots feature a Rocky® waterproof membrane for lasting dryness, a non-slip, non-marking RigiTrac rubber outsole for a firm grip and trustworthy composite toes and electrical hazard protection.
- Rocky® waterproof system keeps feet dry
- Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed hug the feet for comfort and support
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking RigiTrac EVA outsoles provide traction
- Premium leather and 1000 denier nylon upper offer foot flexibility
- Side zipper allows easy entry and removal
- Non-metallic stabilizer reinforces fit around feet
- PU cushioned insole is thicker in heel area to help absorb impact
- Nail-free construction, when dry, helps insulate from the ground to retard conduction and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards
- Composite toe protects feet from static pressure and meets ASTM F2413 I75/C75 standards
- Height: 8''
- Weight: 4.7 lbs per pair (based on a size 10)
- All Rocky® products have one-year limited warranty in normal use, against any manufacturing flaw(s), defective materials or workmanship. The warranty also covers GORE-TEX® bootie liners against leakage for one year. Products with all other waterproof construction are guaranteed waterproof for six months from the date of purchase.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : FQ0006173
- Brand : Rocky
- Web ID: 15RKYM8SDZPLPHFRCFBO
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Football Agility Conditioning: Figure-8 Drill
Quick footwork on the football field is key. Watch as Tyler Lockett shows how to execute the figure-8 agility drill.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.
Baseball Pro Tips: Work Ethic with Bryce Harper
All-star outfielder Bryce Harper details what drives his performance on the field in this Pro Tips breakdown.
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.