Rollerblade Twister 110 Inline Skate
- 3 wheel drive
- Perforated mesh for breathability
- Urban/fitenss use
Fit & Design:
- THIS SKATE IS FOR - Urban, fitness, commuting and recreational skating
- Skaters of all abilities will like the modified shell, reimagined liner and premium components
- SKATE LINER PLUS & FOOTBOARD SIZER - Provides a premium fit with a new padding design and anatomical fit
- Perforated mesh in the forefoot provides breathability while the lycra toe area ensures comfort in the toe box
- The Comfort Flex tongue with its cushioned wings and reinforced median bar gives improved flex and control
- The Footboard sizer allows you to create a tighter fit or more room in the skates
- SECURE CLOSURE SYSTEM - Locking cuff buckles, micro-adjustable 45° buckles and lacing through the shell and liner help get the custom precise fit
- 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - Superior 255mm/10"", racing axles, laterally adjustable
- ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 110mm/85A wheels made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : Rollerblade
- Web ID: 22ROLUTWSTR110XXXILS
How To Buy Figure Skates
Finding the right figure skate for you is essential to your performance on the ice. A skate must fit properly and be appropriate for your skill level. Consult this guide to help you with your figure skate choice so you get the pair you need.
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.
11 Most Comfortable Women's Sandals
Looking for a pair of comfortable summer sandals? Well, look no further. Check out this list of our top styles.
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.
Overcoming the Fear of Using Baitcasting Reels
Get tips on how to choose the right model, how to cast without creating that dreaded bird’s nest, and more, courtesy of professional bass angler Skeet Reese.