Rudis Men's Journey Knit Training Shoes
Shoe Width: Medium/D
- Lightweight and breathable elastic knit upper, for a sock-like fit
- Minimalistic, one-piece vamp for increased mobility and seamless comfort throughout
- Lined with single layer, breathable polyester mesh for durability
- Soft, pliable microsuede reinforcement throughout the upper for internal support
- Floating mono-filament eyestay for easy lace-pull through the forefoot
- Dual-Density EVA midsole combines premium cushion and medial arch support throughout the gate cycle
Traction & Durability:
- Rubber outsole for added traction and support
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Brand : RUDIS
- Web ID: 23KIPMJRNYKNTTRGRCLT
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Choose Baseball and Softball Turf Shoes
Get a grip on your gear this season and find the right turf shoes for your training needs.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.