Rumpl Original Puffy Blanket National Parks Edition
- Lofty with 3D Hollow Fibers
- Ends Clip Around Shoulders
- Fabric Survives Stains and Water
- Outdoor-Ready and Quick Drying Insulation
- Corner Loops for Hanging When Soaked or to Keep Off Ground
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Length: 75 in.
- Width: 52 in.
- Packed size: 7 in. x 16 in.
DESIGN & DETAILS:
- Lofty and filled with puffy insulation creating cushioning using 3D hollow fibers
- Ends clip closed around shoulders for PJ days and being blanket wrapped when chilly, without needing to hold hands where fabrics meet, using cape clips
- Fabric finish survives unpredictable problems using stain and water resistance
- Insulation siliconized for outdoor use, synthetic for quick-drying
- Corner loops provide optional hanging, useful in case soaked, or allowing hook storage to keep off ground
- Water-resistant stuff sack protects blanket when being taken somewhere while offering portability
- Tearproof fabric, durable throughout heavy use
- 100% post-consumer recycled shell and insulation material, offering environmental friendless both inside and out
- Machine washable
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : ROPBPARK
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Rumpl
- Web ID: 21GCGURGNLPFFYBLNCSLA
- SKU: 22863072
|Material(s)||Recycled 30-denier ripstop polyester/postconsumer recycled synthetic insulation|
|Dimensions||75 x 52 inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 1.6 oz.|
|Sustainability||Contains recycled materials|