Running With Purpose By Brooks CEO Jim Weber
- How Brooks outpaced goliath competitors to lead the pack
Discover how Brooks Running Company CEO Jim Weber transformed a failingbusiness into a billion-dollar brand in the ultracompetitive global runningmarket.
Running with Purpose is a leadership memoir with insights, inspirational stories, and tangible takeaways for current and aspiring leaders, entrepreneurs, and the 150+million runners worldwide and those in the broader running community who continually invest in themselves.
In the pages of Running with Purpose, you will find:
- Brooks’ bold strategy and unique brand positioning that fueled its move from theback of the pack to lead
- The key to building a purpose-driven brand that is oriented around customerobsession, building trust, competing with heart, and having fun along the way
- The six clear leadership lessons Jim has learned along his path and applies atBrooks to develop staff into authentic leaders
- How Berkshire Hathaway's support and influence provided a tailwind for Brooks'business and brand to surge
- An inside look at the ups and downs of Jim's personal journey, which led to hisconviction that life is too short not to enjoy what you do and the people by yourside
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : BROOKS BOOK
- Brand : Brooks
- Web ID: 22BROURNNNGWTHPRPGAF
- SKU: 23529248