Salomon Men's X Ultra Pioneer Mid Waterproof Boots
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof
- Advanced Chassis™
- Regular laces
- Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets
- Anti-debris Mesh
- Mesh and textile lining
- Upper: Leather / Textile
- Terrain: Outdoor trails
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
- Balanced cushion
- A reinforced SensiFit™ construction holds your foot comfortably in place, especially on those tough downhills
- Surrounded by foam cushioning for comfort, the Advanced Chassis™ connects directly to the sole to stabilize your heel. The higher cut wraps the ankle for extra protection
Durability & Traction:
- ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection
- Chevron lugs
- Contagrip® TD
- Protective toecap
- Drop in: 11mm
- Two types of rubber and a patterned heel area grab the ground, giving you more control in muddy conditions. While the waterproof membrane keeps the wet out
- Built for all weather
- Forefoot Stack Height: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 409grams
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : L41671000
- Brand : Salomon
- Web ID: 22SALMMXLTRPNRMDWFBO
- SKU: 22673198
How to Waterproof Your Boots
Find the right treatment for your boots and learn how to regularly clean them to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
How to Buy Hiking Boots
Whether you’re walking a local footpath or trekking the Appalachian Trail, you need a hiking boot that delivers a blend of comfort, protection and traction. Learn more about choosing the right hiking boots, materials and features.
Different Types of Hunting Boots
Good boots are essential on the hunt. Learn what factors to consider before picking out your next pair.
How to Choose Wading Boots
Take a step in the right direction this fishing season and prepare for that next big trip by choosing the best wading boots for your angling needs.
The Pro Tips Mens Lacrosse Checklist
Whether you’re a veteran lacrosse player or you’re trying the sport for the first time, you need the right gear. Use our checklist to find your essentials for the season.