Saucony Men's Omni 20 Running Shoes
As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may communicate those prices. In some cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until the item is in your cart.
- Engineered spacer mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Lighter footprint - this style contains recycled materials
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers a personalized fit
- PWRRUN cushioning provides energy return and durability
- iBR+ in the forefoot and XT-900 in the heel provide added cushioning and durability
Durability & Traction:
- TRI-FLEX outsole offers a flexible and smooth run
- Weight: 11.7 oz (332 g)
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8 mm (34 mm heel/26 mm forefoot)
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Saucony
- Web ID: 22SAUMMN20CDLMVDCMNS
Best Running Shoes for Men
Whether you’re hitting the trail, the pavement or the treadmill, here's a list of the top running shoes for men.
When to Replace Running Shoes
Find out how often you should replace running shoes and what to look for when purchasing a new pair.
How To Buy Running Shoes
Before you lace up for your next run, use this guide to help find the right running shoes for you.
Best Running Shoes for Treadmill Running
Know what to look for when taking your run inside with these picks for the year’s best treadmill running shoes.
Best Women's Running Shoes
Whether you’re breaking records or just starting out, here’s a list of top running shoes for women.
Running Ambassadors' Favorites: Their Top Shoes For Running
Shop these footwear favorites handpicked by our in-store running experts.
How To Lace Running Shoes
Training for the big race? Learn how to properly lace your running shoes with this guide from Pro Tips.