Schutt Youth Flex 5.2 Football Shoulder Pads
Flex 5.2 Shoulder Pads
- Longer arch cut accommodates more positions
- Extended body cushions in both front and back
- Provides extra coverage and protection
- XS: Shoulder Width: 11” - 12”; Chest: 26” - 28”; Weight: 75 - 90 lbs.
- S: Shoulder Width: 12” - 13”; Chest: 28” - 30”; Weight: 90 - 105 lbs.
- M: Shoulder Width: 13” - 14”; Chest: 30” - 32”; Weight: 105 - 120 lbs.
- L: Shoulder Width: 14” - 15”; Chest: 32” - 34"; Weight: 120 - 135 lbs.
- XL: Shoulder Width: 15” - 16”; Chest: 34” - 36"; Weight: 135 - 150 lbs.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 801057Z
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Schutt
- Web ID: 20SHUYYTHYFLX42SHFTA
Buying Football Pads
The type of shoulder pads you wear on the football field depends on your position. Learn which shoulder pads work best for all positions.
How to Buy Lacrosse Shoulder Pads
The fastest game on two feet requires players to be well protected. Keep yourself and your equipment in check with these helpful buying tips.
How to Clean Your Lacrosse Pads
Follow these tips to help preserve the life of your lacrosse gloves, elbow pads and shoulder pads.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
5 Tips for Buying Kids Soccer Cleats
Our soccer experts have a few pointers for finding the right youth soccer footwear for your budding athlete.
How to Buy Mid- and Lower-Body Football Pads
Football is a full-contact sport. Make sure you’re ready this season with girdles, rib protectors and pads for your pants.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.