Schwinn Adult Coston 27.5” DX Electric Hybrid Bike
- 250-watt per hour battery
- 45 miles per charge
- 360-watt hub drive motor
Manufacturer may substitute components with components of equal or greater performance level
- Pedal assist and throttle drive system with 250-watt battery grants you the ability to take on hills and long rides with ease
- Engage the throttle to accelerate without pedaling, up to 20 miles per hour
- Easy to charge and remove, this bike features an integrated downtube battery
- Battery can last up 45 miles on a single charge (depending on conditions)
- Handlebar controller allows you to activate several levels of assistance
- Quick 5 hour battery recharge time
- Comes with head and taillights to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- Full coverage front and rear fenders help to protect you from dirt and splashes
- Aluminum mechanical disc brakes are strong, and provide powerful braking in wet conditions
- Integrated rear rack for carrying essentials
- 7-speed trigger shifter that provides smooth gear changes and a rear derailleur
- S/M frame size fits riders best between 5’6” – 6’1”
- L/XL frame fits best riders between 5’9” – 6’4”
- All Schwinn® e-bike batteries are lab tested to comply with UL standards
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable. We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. Public Lands will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, Public Lands is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : S7542
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Schwinn
- Web ID: 21SCWMCSTNDXXXXXXBIK
|Frame Size:||S/M, L/XL|
|Battery:||250-watt per hour internal downtube|
|Range:||45 miles per charge|
|Motor:||360-watt brushless geared hub drive motor|
|Frame:||6061 aluminum, internal cable routing, 10 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 1 1/8 in headtube|
|Fork:||Schwinn, 27.5", Hi-Ten steel, 100 mm, QR, 63 mm travel|
|Crank:||Aluminum 170 mm, 42T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge, square taper, 68 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||7-speed, 14-28T|
|Headset:||Threadless retainer bearing|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminum, ball bearing, 36H, 6-bolt|
|Spokes:||14G/13G Stainless steel, black|
|Rims:||Aluminum, double wall, 24 mm ID, 36H, non tubeless|
|Tires:||27.5 in x 2.6 in, wire bead|
|Brakes:||JAK 7, mechanical disc, aluminum, 180 mm front, 160 mm rear rotor|
|Handlebar:||Schwinn, aluminum, 740 mm width, 95 mm rise, 31.8 mm clamp|
|Stem:||Aluminum, threadless front load, 90 mm, 10° rise, 31.8 mm clamp|
|Saddle:||Schwinn, steel rails|
|Seat Post:||Aluminum, 350 mm, 20 mm offset, 30.4 mm|
|Number of Gears:||7|
Electric Bike Buying Guide
Discover the electric bike, or eBike, that fits your everyday life with the help of our buying guide.
Buying A Hybrid Club
Combining elements of fairway woods and irons, hybrid clubs are designed for distance, control and accuracy. Learn more with these Pro Tips.
Football Drills: 5-10-5 Shuttle Run
This shuttle run variation can measure change of direction and can be added to workouts to help boost agility.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
5 Smoothie Recipes for Runners
Take on your pre- or post-run with these delicious smoothie recipes for runners.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
The Differences Between Presta and Schrader Valves
Learn how to tell these two common bike tire valves apart and make sure you have the right pump to fit your bike with these Pro Tips.