Schwinn Adult Mendocino 26" Electric Cruiser Throttle Bike
- Rack mounted battery
- Mechanical disc brakes
- 6-speed drivetrain
- 26” wheels
Manufacturer may substitute components with components of equal or greater performance level
- Pedal assist motor with 250-watt hour battery grants you the ability to take on hills and long rides with ease
- Ride up to 20 MPH with the 250-watt brushless geared hub drive pedal assist motor that gives you a boost while you pedal
- Throttle can accelerate the bike without using the pedals
- Battery lasts for approximately 35-55 miles on a single charge and recharges in 4 hours with a standard household outlet and included charging cable
- Lightweight aluminum cruiser frame construction
- Ideal for cruising around the neighborhood or hitting the beach
- Rack mounted battery makes it easier to get on and off the bike
- Mechanical disc brakes deliver precision stopping power
- Made with a 6-speed drivetrain with twist shifter that provides smooth gear changes
- Upright riding position adds comfort while fenders help protect you from splashes
- Rear rack provides cargo space
- 2.125” wide tires offer stability and grip
- Hi-Ten steel fork
- 26” wheels fit riders between 64” – 74” tall
- All Schwinn® e-bike batteries are lab tested to comply with UL standards
- Kickstand included
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable. We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. Public Lands will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, Public Lands is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : S7575T
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Schwinn
- Web ID: 22SCWU26MNDCNBKTHBIK
|E-System Drive Unit:||40 Nm|
|Frame:||6061 aluminum, internal cable routing, 10 mm x 135 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 1 1/8 in headtube|
|Fork:||Hi-Ten steel, 26", Hi-Ten steel, 100 mm bolt-on, bolt-on|
|Headset:||Threaded, retainer bearing|
|Cog Set:||Freewheel, 6-speed, 14-28T|
|Brakeset:||Mechanical disc, aluminum, 180 mm front, 160 mm rear rotor|
|Rims:||Aluminum, double wall, 19 mm ID, 36H, non tubeless|
|Tires:||26 in x 2.125 in, wire bead|
|Rear Hub:||Aluminum, sealed-bearing, 10 mm x 135 mm QR, 36H, 6-bolt|
|Handlebar:||Cruiser, Hi-Ten steel, 635 mm width, 50 mm rise, 25.4 mm clamp|
|Stem:||Aluminum, threaded front load, 30° rise, 25.4 mm clamp|
|Seat Post:||Aluminum, 400 mm, 20 mm offset|
Electric Bike Buying Guide
Discover the electric bike, or eBike, that fits your everyday life with the help of our buying guide.
Peloton Bike vs. Peloton Bike+
Compare the features of the Peloton Bike and the Peloton Bike+ before you buy to find out which is right for you and your workout routine.
Bike Buying Guide
This bike buying guide can help you learn about the various types of bikes available so you can find the best bike for your style and needs.
Bike Size Chart: How to Find the Right Size Bike
Find your perfect ride with our Bike Size Guide. Make sure your new bike has the right size frame for the best performance and smoothest ride.
Beginner Bike Riding Skills
Learn these four key bike riding skills to develop into a more skilled, confident rider.
Kids Bike Sizing Chart
Getting your little one ready to ride? Use this simple kids’ bike sizing chart to help make the right choice.
Choosing the Right Bike for Your Kids
Training wheels have historically been a rite of passage for children learning how to ride a bike. But now, some parents are turning to balance bikes to teach their tots.