Schwinn Women's Vantage FXe E-Bike
Leave the stress behind with the Vantage FXe e-bike by Schwinn. This bike features an alloy frame and easy upright riding position. The SRAM Apex 11- speed drivetrain with thumb shifter provide quick gear changes. Tektro mechanical disc brake delivers precise stops. Choose your level of assistance and the Bosch Performance Line Cruise 250-watt motor will assist up to 20 MPH. The battery lasts up to 50 miles; recharging in about 5 hours.
- Kickstand not included
- Designed for commuters and weekend explorers who want to expand their range without worry.
- Custom formed alloy frame with moustache style bar for an easy upright riding position and Smooth Ride Technology decoupler for a comfortable ride.
- Carbon fork with thru axel provides maximum steering precision.
- SRAM Apex 11-speed drivetrain with thumb shifter delivers quick gear changes to keep you cruising along smoothly. You control the level of assistance.
- Designed as a middrive system, the Bosch Performance Line Cruise 250-watt motor provides assistance up to 20MPH and will last up to 50 miles per charge to get you where you need to be in comfort. Fully charges in as little as 5 hours.
- Aluminum double-walled rims deliver lightweight strength, while Kenda 650c x 47mm tires offer superior performance.
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable. We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
- Brand : Schwinn
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : R6513
- DSG Pro Tips
- Web ID: 20SCWM650BLSCHVNTTHR
|Frame:||6061 aluminum, 700c adventure geometry, flat mount disc, S.R.T. (Smooth Ride Technology) Elastomer, 12 mm x 148 mm dropout, replaceable hanger, integrated headset|
|Fork:||700c, aluminum steerer, 15 mm x 100 mm Thru Axle, thru axle|
|Headset:||Threadless sealed, sealed bearing|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM APEX|
|Cog Set:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42T|
|Shifters:||SRAM S700 Tigger, 11|
|Chain:||KMC X11-1 EPT|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC711, aluminum, sealed-bearing, 15 mm x 110 mm thru axle, 32H, 6-bolt|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, aluminum, sealed-bearing, 12 mm x 142 mm, 32H, 6-bolt|
|Spokes:||Double-butted, stainless steel|
|Rims:||Aluminum, double wall, 35 mm ID, 32H, tubeless ready|
|Tires:||Kenda, 650c x 47c, wire bead|
|Brakes:||TRP, mechanical disc, aluminum, 160 mm rotor|
|Handlebar:||Schwinn, aluminum, 600 mm width, 20 mm rise, 31.8 mm clamp|
|Stem:||Schwinn, aluminum, threadless front load, 10° rise, 31.8 mm clamp|
|Saddle:||Schwinn, steel rails|
|Seatpost:||Aluminum, 300 mm, 20 mm offset, 27.2 mm|
|E-Bike Battery:||Lithium Ion|