Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12 Putter
Let your clubs give you the confidence you need to play your best round yet.
Receive a free fitting with your golf equipment purchase. Golf clubs and equipment purchased online also qualify for in-store golf services with proof of purchase.
Available to ship.
Standard Ground Service Available
Everything has been taken to the next level with Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters. Scotty Cameron’s most technically-advanced putter line to date presents a variety of mallet styles, shaft bends and alignment options. Each model features sleek, ground-hugging contours that pleasingly angle away from the player to inspire confidence at address. A 6061 aircraft aluminum face extends back and through the flange area for solid feedback and softer feel. Tour-preferred alignment and shaft bend options enable golfers to take performance to the next level.
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12:
With swept-back wings precision milled from 303 stainless steel, this near-face balanced, high-MOI mallet with a single mid-bend shaft employs the continuous alignment features of the Phantom X line’s full leading-edge-to-flange construction – crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, anodized black and accented with neon yellow sight cues. The ultimate in technology, stability and forgiveness
High-Tech, Multi-Material Head Design:
- Scotty Cameron’s most technically advanced putter line to date, engineered to take performance to the next level
- Precision milled solid aluminum face integrated into a stainless steel head with enhanced vibration dampening technology
- Technologies and materials combine to increase MOI, optimize weight distribution, improve sound and deliver responsive feedback
- Phantom X models are slightly more compact than their Future predecessor with sleek, ground hugging contours for increased confidence
- Aluminum components perfectly matched for optimal shaping and weight distribution
Solid Face Technology:
- Constructed with a standard-milled, 6061 aircraft aluminum face anodized black that extends back and through the flange area
- Engineered to deliver solid feedback while preserving the soft feel serious golfers prefer
Multiple Shaft Bend Options:
- Three shaft options – low bend, mid bend and straight – afford players the opportunity to select their preferred amount of toe flow
- Phantom X models with “.5” in the name – 5.5, 7.5, 8.5 – have a shorter, low bend shaft with one shaft of offset for more toe flow for an arcing stroke
- Phantom X 5, 6, 7, 8 and 12 models have a slightly taller, mid bend shaft for near face balanced setup that produces less toe flow than “.5” models
- Phantom X line features a variety of Tour-preferred setups and multiple alignment options for versatility
- Options include continuous lines from the leading edge back, simple sight dots, raised or stepped down flanges, and wider/”vanishing” toplines
- Alignment features accentuated with longer, racing-inspired lines and triple-milled sight dots highlighted in neon yellow paint to frame ball at address
New, Custom-Designed Pistolero Plus Grip:
- Phantom X line marks the debut of the new Scotty Cameron Pistolero Plus grip in cement gray with gloss black paint fill
- Modified Pistolero grip with a thicker, less tapered right (low) hand for enhanced feel, control and stroke stability
- Combines the Tour-preferred performance/feel of a rubber Pistolero-style grip with a slightly built up feel, perfectly suited to mallet putters
- Brand : Scotty Cameron
- Style : 19PHANTMX12
- DICK'S Pro Tips
- Web ID: 19SCNM2019PHNTMX1PTR
|Phantom X 12||3.5°||70°||33" / 34" / 35"||Full Shaft||Mid Single Bend||Minimum|