Scotty Power Lock Rod Holder
- Most Popular Choice of Value Priced Positive-Locking Open-Style Holder Models
- Secure Hold with Locking
- Tough Materials of Power Lock for Strength Against Impact
- 360° All-Around Motion
- Full Up-and-Down Adjustability
- Most popular choice of value priced positive-locking open-style rod holder models
- Holds almost any rod and reel set-up
- Secure hold with front-locking ring for prevention of rod loss when traveling
- Tough fibre-reinforced engineering grade nylon-manufactured materials of Power Lock provide strength against impact
- 360 ° all-around horizontal rotation allows positioning at any angle
- Full up-and-down adjustability
- Base mounts on top and side of gunnel
- Base: 4 in. x 2 in. x 2 in.
- Bolting: 1-5/16 in. x 3-3/16 in.
- Power lock interior diameter: 1.95 in.
- Style: 230Z
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Scotty
- Web ID: 15TTYUPWRLCKRDHLDPAS
- SKU: 10440525
How to Buy a Fishing Rod
Consider the action, weight and length of rods to find the right fly fishing rod.
How to Hold for a Field Goal
As the holder, you must learn to transition the snap into the hold for a successful field goal attempt.
Bryson DeChambeau on His Putting Technique
Discover why the professional golfer uses arm-lock putting when he’s on the green.
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.
How To Pitch With More Power
Watch and learn as Jennie Finch demonstrates the three keys to pitching with more power.
Softball Tips: Hit For More Power
Learn how to be more effective and powerful at the plate with these batting tips from Jennie Finch.
Pickleball 101: The Continental Grip
Learn to grip your pickleball paddle consistently for maximum power with these pickleball tips.