Sea Eagle FastTrack Kayak Deluxe
- Tandem Kayak
- Carry Weight: 44 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 795 lbs.
About the 465ft FastTrack™ Inflatable Kayak
- The Sea Eagle 465ft FastTrack™ combines all the features of it's smaller sister (the 385ft FastTrack™) with the ability to carry more cargo and persons. Now featuring the new, patented, state of the art, external, rigid, inflatable NeedleKnife™ Keel for a faster, smoother paddling experience! (U.S. Patent #8,286,573 2)
About the FastTrack™ Series
- Sea Eagle FastTrack™ Kayaks are sleeker and faster and than ever before! The FastTrack's™ combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with state of the art "NeedleKnife Keel" provides true rigid kayak performance with the benefits of an inflatable. Most importantly, the FastTrack™ is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
HIGH PERFORMANCE / ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT
- A great feature is the fact that Sea Eagle FastTrack™ kayaks weigh far less than most all-rigid kayaks. Rigid kayaks can weigh 65-70 lbs, our Sea Eagle FastTracks™ weigh just 35 & 44 lbs respectively. This makes handling our kayaks a dream by comparison. Best of all, because FastTracks™ are inflatable they can be packed into a bag that's a mere fraction of their size!
- Sea Eagle FastTracks™ are a breakthrough in design that combine high performance paddling with ultra-light weight and stow-able portability.
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : 2594145
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Sea Eagle
- Web ID: 22SEGAFSTTRCKKYKDPSK
- SKU: 23462625
- Person Capacity: 3
- Hull Weight: 44 lbs.
- Length: 15’3”
- Width: 3’
- Interior: 14’2” x 18”
- Load Capacity: 3 persons or 795 lbs
- Deflated: 30” x 19” x 9”
- Chambers: 4 (port, starboard, keel, floor)
- Tube Diameter: 9.5”
- Air Valves: 4 Recessed One Way
- Inflation Time: 8 minutes
- Seam: Quadruple Overlapped
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Engine Capacity: 45 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs)
- Floor: Removable High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
- Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class II
- Inflation Pressure: 3.2 psi
- NMMA Certified
- 2 open and close drain valves
- Front and Rear spray skirts with storage below and elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Separate Inner High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor for Greater Rigidity
- Large, removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw and improve speed
- Outside drop stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- 20 D-Rings to secure seats and gear
- State of the art NeedleKnife Keel
- Bow and Stern Grab Handles
- Hull Material resistant to sun and saltwater
- Nylon carry bag, repair kit, and printed instructions