SeeMore Black Si3 RST Hosel Mallet Putter
- Small, solid stainless steel construction with a new milled aluminum insert for great feel and roll
- All New RST Hosel: 100% USA Machine Milled fluted barrel hosel that enables golfers who want their hands slightly forward, and love the precise look of a classic plumber neck hosel
- Enters the head on a single plane angle, at 70 degrees, offering an entry point of connection closer to the sweet spot than a standard plumber neck
- Classic heel and toe weighted small mallet for the player who wants a great looking, forgiving mallet, but not too large, instilling a ton of confidence at address
- Offset plumber neck design
- 25 degree toe hang
- Cast 303 stainless steel with milled face
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : 20SI3PLMB
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SeeMore
- Web ID: 20SEMM2020S3PLMBNPTR
Why do Players Wear Eye Black?
Why do softball players, football players and athletes of all kinds wear eye black? Find out more about the types and benefits of eye black to help improve your game.
Tips to Help You Become a Better Hitter
Perfecting your swing never goes out of style. Improvements can always be made, and focusing on these key areas can take your swing to the next level.
Why You Should Get Your Putter Fit
PGA Pro Shanon Hoyt explains why getting your putter fitted can make a huge difference on the green.
How To Buy The Right Golf Putter
Looking to improve your short game? Find a putter to match the unique mechanics of your stroke.
The Best Putters for 2021 / The 10 Best Putters for 2020 / The Best Putters for Every Golfer
Improve your stroke and lower your score with this list of the best putters.
Buying the Best Football Cleats
No matter if you are a defensive back, quarterback or lineman, you need cleats that offer traction, support and comfort.
How to Remove Backlash from a Baitcaster Reel
Clear the clutter from your baitcaster reel and get your line back in the water with these fishing tips on removing backlash from your fishing reel.