Shock Doctor Men's X-FIT Cross Compression Hockey Shorts
- X-FIT Technology: Stabilizes muscles to mimic taping to support quads, hamstrings and hip flexors
- Ventilated Mesh: Strategically located in back and groin area for improved breathability and airflow
- AirCore Hard Cup: Made of a low-profile co-polymer core with foam shell for impact protection and unrestricted mobility in a cup that is 30% lighter than traditional molded cups
- Exclusive Design: Integrates a wrap-around inner mesh and four-way stretch brief/supporter with padded cup pocket for unparalleled comfort, fit and stability
- Includes front and back hook-and-loop patches for ease in securing socks
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Shock Doctor
- Web ID: 21SKRUXFTCRSSCMPRHKP
- SKU: 22287503
How To Buy The Right Hockey Skates
Aside from your stick, your skates are the most important piece of equipment you need to take the ice. Follow our tips to get the perfect fit.
Sports Bra Fit and Care Guide
Discover how to find the right fit and help extend the lifespan of your sports bras with these tips and tricks.
How to Choose the Right Cross Country Shoes
Your footwear can make or break a race. Make sure you go the extra mile with the best pair of cross country shoes for you.
What to Know About High-Intensity Training Shoes
Discover the differences between training shoes and running shoes and what you should don for your next cross-training session.
Hockey 101: Suiting Up For The Ice
Hockey is a fast-paced, hard-hitting sport, complete with sharp skates and a frozen puck. Make sure you have the hockey protective gear needed to take the ice this season.
How to Choose Running Shorts
With so many options available, choosing the best running shorts can be a challenge. Learn how to find your style.
Made to Score with Jordan Spieth: How to Hit a Wedge Shot
Your approach shots can make a huge difference on the golf course. Set yourself up for shorter putts and lower scores with these wedge-shot tips from PGA TOUR pro Jordan Spieth.