SKINS Unisex Travel and Recovery Long Compression Tights
The SKINS Unisex Travel and Recovery Long Tights are specifically designed for the support of muscles during non-athletic activities. Wear after your workout, during a long flight or while in bed to reduce muscle soreness and swelling caused by dehydration or lactic-acid build-up. Whether you put them on under regular clothes or wear them as is, you are sure to get the comfort and support you need during recovery.
- Recovery style compression tights designed to be worn after workouts
- Passive compression delivers more oxygen-rich blood to your resting muscles
- Reduces delayed onset of muscle soreness and accelerates recovery time
- Try while traveling and increase circulation to reduce swelling and dehydration on long flights
- Microfiber construction for superior wicking and temperature regulation
- Permanent antibacterial and antimicrobial fabric
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Warp-knit construction offers superior compression and durability
- 76% nylon microfiber, 24% spandex
- Care: Hand wash separately with mild soap in cold water. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Brand: SKINS
- Country of Origin: United States of America
Web ID: 16SKNUTRLNGTGHTSXAPB