SKLZ Power Position Weighted Swing Trainer
Increase distance and accuracy from tee to green with the Power Position Weighted Swing Trainer. Designed for right-handed golfers only, this trainer guides golfers into all the different “power positions” throughout the golf swing that promote greater distance and accuracy. The dual-colored barrel provides instant visual reinforcement, while the molded training grip teaches proper hand placement with the SKLZ® Power Position Swing Trainer.
- Designed for right-handed golfers only
- Weighted swing plane and grip trainer
- Guides golfers into all the different “power positions” that promote greater distance and accuracy
- Dual-colored barrel helps you learn to stay on plane
- Weights a total of 43 oz. to strengthen golf-related muscles
- Molded training grip teaches proper hand placement
- Short length suitable for indoor use
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SKLZ
- Web ID: 15SLZUPWRPSTNSTRN
- SKU: 15363236
Swimming Training Aids: Swim Tempo Trainers
Tempo trainers – sometimes referred to as “wetronomes” – might be one of the smallest swim training aids, but they can make a big impact on your stroke technique.
Wrestling 101: Pin Position
The pin position is the ultimate way to score a win or earn near fall points on the wrestling mat.
What is a Weighted Basketball?
Find out more about this piece of quality training equipment and ways to use it with these basketball Pro Tips.
18 of the Best Golf Training Aids / The 18 Best Training Aids for 2020 / The Best Golf Training Aids
Sharpen your skills and stay on target all season long with the best swing trainers, putting mats and more.
Softball Pitcher Drills: Weighted Softball Drill
Find out how to efficiently and effectively use weighted softballs for pitching with these softball Pro Tips.
Basketball 101: The Triple-Threat Position
The triple-threat position can be the foundation to being an aggressive and effective offensive basketball player.
Basketball Drills: Power Forward Drill
Practicing this drill can help you become a more versatile player while also improving your conditioning.