SKLZ Quick Ladder Pro 2.0
Improve your agility and footwork with the SKLZ® Quick Ladder Pro. Made with durable construction and professional grade materials, this training ladder features low-profile edges to minimize the chance of catching cleats. The tangle-free fold allows quick and convenient transportation, while the hinged side rails provide easy set-up and breakdown. Customize your workout by adding more ladders to the extensible ends and sides
- Fold-down agility and footwork trainer
- Tangle-free fold for convenient transport
- Ends and sides are extensible for attaching more ladders
- Low-profile edges minimize chance of catching cleats
- Rigid, hinged side rails for easy set-up and breakdown
- Length: 10’ with 7 rungs measuring 21’’ W x 17’’ L
- Manufacturer’s 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Model: LADD-001
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : SKLZ
- Web ID: 16SLZUQCKLDDRPR20EAC
- SKU: 16218637
Softball Catcher Drills: Ladder Drill
Learn how to execute the footwork for throws to second base with this ladder drill for catchers.
How to Play Ladder Toss
Learn the ladder toss rules and how to play the popular yard game so you can make the most of your next BBQ or tailgate fun.
Beginner Football Agility Ladder Drills
Take a step toward improving your footwork and swiftness with these easy-to-learn football exercises.
Softball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
Use these softball agility drills to work on your footspeed and athleticism this season.
Baseball Drills to Improve Quick Feet
When you’re constantly running to the ball, sprinting out of the batter’s box and hustling to make a play, quick feet and agility come in handy.
Running Back Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Learning the right form is the first step to making a play on the gridiron.
Offensive Line Tips: The 2-Point Stance Form
Make sure you’re balanced, comfortable and ready to block defenders by setting yourself up in a proper two-point stance.