Skywalker Trampolines 13 Foot Round Trampoline Combo
Fun for the whole family, the Skywalker Trampolines 13’ Round Trampoline Combo is the perfect addition to your backyard. This trampoline features a sturdy steel frame, safety enclosure net, and vinyl-coated jump mat. The safety enclosure is attached to the mat to eliminate gaps and prevent pinch points. It has a dual-color spring pad for a bright and colorful look.
- 13’ round trampoline
- Dual-colored spring pad
- Weather and rust-resistant steel frame with soft foam padding
- Polyethylene enclosure net and vinyl coated jump mat
- Safety enclosure sewn to jump mat to eliminate gaps
- Zipper and clip closure for security
- 72 rust-resistant springs
- Suitable for outdoor use only
- Jumping Surface: 105.4 sq. ft.
- Recommended Age: 6 and up
- Assembly Time: 2 hours
- Materials: 16-gauge steel, vinyl coated pad, woven polyethylene net
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM safety standards
- 3-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Style: SWTC13D01
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Skywalker
- Category : Trampolines
- Web ID: 19SKWUSKYWLKR13TRSTG
- SKU: 20674325
Agility and Foot Speed Training for Baseball and Softball Players
Step up your pace on the diamond with these agility exercises and training tips from Allegheny Health Network.
What to Wear on the Golf Course
Learn the do’s and don’ts of dressing to the nines for a round of 18.
Best Shoes for School in 2021-2022
Start the school year off on the right foot with the top shoes for back to school.
Percussive Therapy for Golfers
Stay loose on the links with these helpful percussive therapy protocols for before, during and after your round.
How to Do a Lateral Bound
Leap your way into a strength training workout by learning how to complete a lateral bound.
When to Reshaft Your Golf Clubs
Notice a change in your ball flight? Then it might be time to reshaft your clubs before your next round.
How to Measure Shoe Size / Shoe Size Charts by Brand
Find heel-to-toe comfort with the help of these foot size measuring tips and shoe size guide from Pro Tips.