Skywalker Trampolines Volleyball/Badminton Net Accessory
Transform your trampoline into a volleyball or badminton arena with the Skywalker Trampolines Volleyball/Badminton Net Accessory. Perfect for your trampoline enclosure unit, this net easily attaches to the side of any enclosure pole, and has a maximum height of 7’5”, perfect for playing volleyball or practicing badminton. Keep your children active and entertained with Skywalker Trampolines™ volleyball net accessory.
- Trampoline volleyball/badminton net accessory
- Galvanized steel support pole provides superior strength
- Heavy-duty, UV-resistant netting withstands competitive games
- Attaches to nearly any trampoline enclosure pole
- Adjustable heights for volleyball or badminton games
- Maximum net height of 7.5’
- Net length extends to a maximum of 19.5’
- Quick, easy assembly
- Rolls up for quick and convenient storage between uses
- Includes hardware and instructions
- 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
- Model: RGM1941
- Skywalker Trampolines
- Country of Origin : Imported
- DSG Pro Tips
- Brand : Skywalker
- Category : Trampolines
- Web ID: 16SKWUZGVLLYBLLNTSTG
- SKU: 15543882
Volleyball 101: Volleyball Positions and Their Roles
From the middle blocker to the setter to the libero, this Pro Tips guide will help break down each player’s responsibility on the volleyball court.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Float Serve
Boost your volleyball skill set with the effective float serve that can score points and disrupt an opponent’s offense.
Pickleball 101: How to Return a Serve
Being ready for whatever your opponent sends over the net is the first step to a successful pickleball match.
Volleyball Serving Tips: Jump Serve
Master these three components of this serve for some additional power to attack your opponent.
The Pro Tips Volleyball Checklist
Prepare yourself for the season by making sure you have all the volleyball gear and apparel essentials.
Volleyball Offense: The Basics of Tipping
Don’t overlook the tip. When used in key moments, it can help your team capture a much-needed point.
Volleyball Offense: How to Create a Strong Platform
Keeping your hands, wrists and elbows in proper form plays a major factor in creating a successful pass.