Smartwool PhD Ski Light Elite Homechetler Print Socks
- Over-the-calf height
- Targeted light cushioning
- Wider welt
Fit and Design:
- Performance fit winter socks
- 14” over-the-calf height provides full coverage to help keep snow out
- Made with merino wool to provide thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance
- Targeted light cushioning around the toe, heel, and shin provide impact protection
- Body-mapped mesh zones promote additional breathability
- Wider welt enhances all-day comfort and achieves a more secure fit
- Features designs by Smartwool® athlete Chris Benchetler
- Indestructawool™ technology features a construction method that achieves exceptional durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit system offers a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint to keep your socks in place
- Virtually Seamless™ toe incorporates smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Machine wash warm, inside out
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : SW001282
- Fabric : 57% merino wool / 39% nylon / 3% elastane / 1% polyester
- Brand : SmartWool
- Web ID: 20SWLAPHDSKLTLTHMSOX
- SKU: 22031052
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Ski and Snowboard Helmet Application: Proper Fit is Everything
Make sure your ski or snowboard helmet isn’t too tight or too loose before taking on the slopes.
Pro Tips Ski Essentials Checklist
Make sure you have the ski gear, apparel and accessories make the most of your time on the slopes this season.
How to Create a Batting Lineup
You can keep organized in the dugout with our handy batting lineup card — just print the PDF and you're ready to get started.
Camp Essentials: How to Choose the Best Sleeping Pad for You
Having the right sleeping pad could make all the difference in warmth and comfort on your next outdoor overnight.