Smartwool Targeted Cushion Adventure Print Over The Calf Ski Socks
Made for hitting the slopes and après ski snowball fights, our Ski Targeted Cushion Mosaic Snowball Print Over The Calf Socks helps keep things warm and comfortable on every run. Featuring a bold and colorful design by Jaime Molina and targeted cushioning just where you need it, this pair of men's Merino wool ski socks brings a whole new level of style and performance to your days on skis.
Fit & Design:
- Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Jaime Molina designs by Smartwool
- Made in the USA of imported yarn
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Style : SW001914
- Fabric : 57% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 30% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Brand : SmartWool
- Web ID: 22SWLMTRGTDCSHDVNSOX
- SKU: 23314518
How to Choose the Right Ski Jacket
Before hitting the slopes, discover which factors to consider when choosing a new ski jacket.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Pro Tips Ski Essentials Checklist
Make sure you have the ski gear, apparel and accessories make the most of your time on the slopes this season.
The Benefits of Cushioned Running Shoes
Before you start your next mile, here’s everything you need to know about cushioned running shoes, and a few top picks, too.
Five Triceps Exercises to Add to Your at-Home Workout
Learn five triceps exercises to create a targeted weightlifting circuit focused on building muscle.
Pickleball 101: How to Return a Serve
Being ready for whatever your opponent sends over the net is the first step to a successful pickleball match.
How to Create a Batting Lineup
You can keep organized in the dugout with our handy batting lineup card — just print the PDF and you're ready to get started.