Smartwool Women's Straight Leg Pants
Fit & Design:
- Mid-rise – sits just below belly button
- Regular fit
- Straight leg
- Waistband is lined with Merino Sport 150 fabric
- Stretchy knit Ponte fabric combines moisture management, temperature regulation, and odor resistance of Merino, the durability and quick dry time of polyester, and Lycra for stretch and retention
- Inseam: 30”
- Country of Origin : Imported
- Style : SW016335
- Fabric : Main Body: 65% Merino Wool / 30% polyester / 5% elastane / Trim: 56% Merino Wool / 44% polyester
- Brand : SmartWool
- Web ID: 22SWLWWSTRGHTLGPNWOA
- SKU: 23965290
Mens vs. Womens Lacrosse Differences
There are some serious differences between men's and women's lacrosse. Learn more about them.
Womens Lacrosse Checklist
Gear up for game day and be sure to have all the LAX essentials with this women's lacrosse checklist.
Womens Gym Bag Essentials
Learn what to pack in your gym bag with this Pro Tips guide to must-have gym gear.
How to Do the Single-Leg RDL
Test out your stability and overall body control by incorporating this RDL exercise into your next strength training workout.
How to Choose the Right Ski Pants
Keep your lower body comfortable on the slopes with a pair of pants that helps protect against moisture and cold weather.
Learning the Single Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This offensive wrestling technique can help you take control of your opponent and drive them to the mat.
Learning the Double Leg Takedown Wrestling Move
This common technique can help you get your opponent to the mat and score two points.